Caption: James IV had this handsome church built in thanks after nearly drowning in the River Tweed whilst retreating from the English Army in 1497, dedicated to the Virgin Mary. This church is famous as the place where the supplemental treaty to that of Chateau Cambresis was concluded, between the English and Scots commissioners.
Location: Ladykirk Scottish Borders Scotland
Credit: LOOP IMAGES/Jim Gibson
Model Release: No
Property Release: No
File size: 2.1MB
Other file sizes and formats available.
Restrictions (if applicable): Non exclusive single use only.