Image Number: BAL0511513.JPG
Caption: Portmeirion was designed and built by Sir Clough Williams-Ellis between 1925 and 1975 in the style of an Italian village and is now owned by a charitable trust.
Location: Caernarfon Gwynedd Wales
Credit: LOOP IMAGES/Bill Allsopp
Model Release: No
Property Release: No
File size: 6.5MB
Other file sizes and formats available.
Restrictions (if applicable): On enquiry