Caption: Car light trails in George Street. Named after King George III, George Street, along with Princes Street and Queen Street, was part of the original New Town development built by James Craig in 1766.
Location: Edinburgh Edinburgh Scotland
Credit: LOOP IMAGES/Colin Wright
Model Release: No
Property Release: No
File size: 1.1MB
Other file sizes and formats available.
Restrictions (if applicable):