Caption: Butlers Wharf. Completed in 1873, Butler's Wharf was once the largest warehouse complex on the Thames and having remained derelict after closure in 1972 , this early SE1 development is perhaps best known for Terence Conran's restaurants such as Le Pont de la Tour, where the Clintons and Blairs famously dined.
Location: Butlers Wharf London England
Credit: LOOP IMAGES/Lynette Thomas
Model Release: No
Property Release: No
File size: 1.6MB
Other file sizes and formats available.
Restrictions (if applicable):